At Xavi & Co Estate Agency, we do everything we can to help our clients. One of the ways we do this is by connecting you to reliable third-party services that we know, from personal experience, will get the job done properly and to a high standard. Whether you need impartial Mortgage Advice tailored to your circumstances or support in managing the Transfer of Homeownership, we can point you in the right direction.

We also offer strong connections to help landlords secure trustworthy Inventory Services for residential properties, as well as Gas Safety certification.

No-Obligation Approach!

Our third-party property service recommendations are put forward with a no-obligation approach. Clients often ask us for referrals in the following sectors, but your decision on whether to use them is entirely up to you.



Finding the right mortgage that suits your requirements is not always easy. Whether you are looking to buy a property as a first-time buyer, move into a new home or remortgage your existing property, we will work with you and guide you to help you make informed decisions along the way.

At Xavi & Co Estate Agency, we collaborate with JDCIFA. They are a team of local, highly-respected Independent Financial Advisers and Mortgage Brokers based in Twickenham. They have over 50 years' experience in the financial sector and are our first choice when it comes to offering solid financial guidance in regards to buying and selling property. They are incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to understanding what the lenders offer, their criteria and will deal with solicitors, housing associations and local authorities where required. JDCIFA offers a ‘Whole of Market’ service, which, in layman’s terms, means they are not tied to any one lender or insurance provider.

JDCIFA offer completely impartial financial advice and tailor their service to suit your circumstances.

Get No-Obligation Free Mortgage Quotation HERE



Although this is an exciting time for property buyers and sellers, the Conveyancing process is not over until the legal Transfer of Homeownership is complete. We cannot stress enough the importance of using a reliable solicitor or conveyancer to handle the relevant legal documents and manage the ‘Transfer of Homeownership’ process. We recommend using Property Law Partners, an experienced and enthusiastic team of Property Conveyancers based in Woking.

Property Law Partners go the extra mile to advise clients on a wide range of property matters, including house sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions. It is a complex process that requires field expertise, and that is why we advise our clients to use Property Law Partners for reliable support and protection throughout the property transfer process.

Property Law Partners offer a comprehensive Conveyancing Service from start to finish.

Get No-Obligation FREE Conveyancing Quote HERE



As a landlord, it is your responsibility to ensure that your tenants are safe. In every home, Gas Safety Checks should be carried out annually on all gas appliances, fittings and flues, and deemed safe under The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. Every Gas Safety Check should be recorded and a Gas Safety Report delivered to your tenant within 28 days of completion. Landlords must keep copies of the Gas Safety Reports for two years and gas appliances should be routinely serviced according to instructions laid out by the manufacturers. In cases where this information is not accessible, annual check-ups are advised unless stated otherwise by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

Landlord’s Duties apply to:

  • Residential Properties for Rent by Local Authorities
  • Housing Associations
  • Private Sector Landlords & Households
  • Housing Co-Operatives
  • Hostels & Hotels
  • Rooms for Let in Bed-Sit Accommodations
  • Bed & Breakfast Accommodations
  • Rented Holiday Accommodations such as Chalets, Cottages, Flats, Caravans & Narrow Boats on Inland Waterways

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

An EPC is required, by law, when a building is built, sold or put up for rent. If you are a landlord or homeowner who needs to provide an EPC, you'll need to contact an accredited domestic energy assessor. They will carry out the assessment and produce the required certificate.

More Information



The Inventory Report is one of the most important documents for landlords and tenants to keep safe throughout any home rental agreement. It details the condition and contents of the property when a tenant moves in and acts as a protection scheme for both the tenant and landlord when the rental agreement comes to an end. From experience, we recommend using SW Inventories based in London.

SW Inventories are dedicated to understanding your needs and will deliver a precise Inventory Service according to your requirement. Their main aim is to ensure that both parties, landlord and tenant, are fully protected. SW Inventories prepare inventories with care and precise attention to detail, working methodically from the front entrance to the property, through each room and throughout any outside spaces. They support their Inventory Reports with digital photographs and record every detail including fixtures and fittings.

SW Inventories also carry out Check-In and Check-Out Reports and Mid-Term Condition Reports.

Get A No-Obligation FREE Inventory Quotation HERE